This blog takes you through 14 top Node JS frameworks, which you can involve to establish a strong and appealing web or mobile application.
14 Best Node JS Frameworks Trending in 2022
There are many Node JS frameworks in use but using popular and effective ones provides the best benefit out of your expected outcome. Using any of the following Node JS frameworks, you can develop wonderful applications.
Socket.io is a web-socket architecture that can not only be used by Node.JS but also by other programming languages. You can build application features such as dashboard APIs, score tickets, chatbots, etc.
Features of Socket.io
- Supports multiplexing, auto-correction, anomaly detection and more
- Allows binary streaming and provides real-time analytics
- Offers manageable servers without assisting HTTP 1.1 and smooth socket authentication
- Creates the facility of simple socket handling and auto-creation of identifiers for all sockets
- Compatible for creating customized URL routing for web sockets
Node JS Express framework is a popular one among the Node JS framework types and it is unique too. It increases the scalability of your business by allowing you to create web and mobile applications at an unexpected speed.
Features of Express.JS
- Allows you to work on 14 different templates and delivers extended performance
- A less-weight framework works well with numerous modules
- Supports in responding to HTTP requests seamlessly
- Helps in developing eccentric apps by featuring Model-View-Controller
- Easily understandable and very much customizable
Features of Meteor.JS
- Does not require frequent updates for mobile applications developed
- Supports synching of catchphrases and provides continuous integration with other programming tools such as Mongo, Vue, Angular, React, etc.
- Uses the same code for different devices and requires only a simple coding
- Provides a light-weight look and appeal to entire application and development
- Helps in sharing of similar API codes both on the client and server-side components
Koa.JS is another popular but major Node JS framework that helps you develop less space –occupying web applications, stronger and more expressive framework for creating more fine-tuned APIs and web applications.
Features of Koa.JS
- Keeps your app clean from generating messy codes and supports you perform quicker coding
- Effectively manages errors by restricting the usage of callbacks
- Numerous options in customization
- Provides appealing light-weight app design and enhanced coding experience
If you are looking to develop a web or mobile application that requires incredible scalability, reliability, and streamlined server app, then Nest.JS acts as a highly increasing and anytime modifiable Node.JS REST API framework.
Features of Nest.JS
- Comprises several features and helps you unlock potential great features
- Resembles a few features of Express.JS Node framework
- Deploys easy frontend Angular JS development as both Angular and Nest uses TypeScript
- Provides a modern structure for arranging codes as per existing methods
This Node JS framework utilizes the Express Node JS framework theme that works well in real-time. It is capable of developing an API bookstore similar to blueprints that do not require any codes. It is compatible with working on platforms such as Windows Phone, Java or Android, Angular, React, etc.
Features of Sails.JS
- Effective HTTP requests management and supports Socket.io JS
- Superb compatible with frontend web applications building platform
- Provides facility to use all databases through object rational mapping
- Executes smooth integration of middleware and fast object modules development by using the front end
- Allows you to create simple project templates
Features of Loopback.JS
- Allows a huge number of database inputs and features model-relation-support
- Provides add-ons for file management and third-party login
- Runs a cloud if required and connects devices and browsers to data
- Develops applications in a structured code and clear documentation for faster development
It is a trustworthy and secure Node JS REST framework that can build a great server with features such as onPreHandler on a dedicated IP. Also, it is considered to be the most favorable option for the Node JS server framework.
Features of Hapi.JS
- Does not require any external programming tool assistance for developing a web application
- Flexibility to develop real-time chat apps
- Handles effective error management and lightweight in structure
- Provides access to plug-ins such as travelogue, boom, yar, tv, catbox, and joi
- Allows scaling of architecture through specific plugins and takes seamless control on managing HTTP requests
This is one among the high on demand– Node JS framework that goes well with perfect syntax. Moreover, the stable coding system can be incorporated on server-side and web apps from the inception.
Features of Adonis.JS
- Allows you to develop effective SQL queries and is simple to learn and adapt
- Possesses a similar structure to Laravel and allows seamless data handling from databases such as Postgres and SQLite
- Provides a stable ecosystem and saves your development time
It is a full-stack free source Node JS web app framework that follows an MVC structure. If you have a huge requirement of developing apps then Derby.JS suits your requirement best.
Features of Derby.JS
- Provides auto-conflict resolution and focuses on real-time customized web development
- Perfectly functions on both client and server-side apps
- Comprises multiple editing options and provides an improved usage of multi-users in the same app
Features of Total.JS
- Offers intra-community chat option and supports multiple database structures
- Comprises predefined codes and plug-ins for quick completion
- Enables fast prototyping and allows front-end development on certain tools
- Produces real-time advancement applications
This is again a full-stack framework that lets developers create or update mobile and desktop applications with reusable elements. It provides an integrated library for managing all your login details for security reasons.
Features of Flatiron.JS
- Provides lightweight app extensibility through a plugin manager that comes within
- Impacts traffic based on URLs that can be found on the server and the receiver
- It is an easy-to-use, restrained and DSL-free templating tool
It is another full-stack open-source Node JS framework that offers flexible, lightweight and extensible structure and is designed on MongoDB and Express Node.JS framework platforms.
Features of Keystone.JS
- Supports the functioning of other applications and frameworks such as ASP.NET, JSP, etc.
- Progresses continuously and monitors effectively
- It allows seamless integration with on-demand platforms such as Google Places, Mandrill, Cloudinary, etc.
It is one of the smallest Node JS modules that support developing scalable and quick APIs and applications. It produces extremely light in weight app architecture that makes your application’s look and appeals great.
Features of Diet.JS
- Very small JS framework that does not occupy huge app development space
- Never brings in 404 routings with an app missing.
- Offers MVC and middleware assistance
- Supports virtual hosting to a great extent ensures non-parallel error management
Expecting this blog has given you a great piece of information about the best Node JS framework(s), and for more updates or information on this blog, you can write to us back or call us for action.
Frequently asked questions on Node Js Framework
1. Is Node.JS a framework?
2. What is the Express framework in Node JS?
It is one of the Node.JS application frameworks that are flexible and lightweight to use. It works well on node-based applications if you run any.
3. How Node.JS is beneficial?
The best Node.JS framework provides extreme app scalability, easy to handle behavior, high performance and lets you interact with a similar community for technical updates.
4. How to choose the best Node.JS for my application?
Depending on what you want to develop, you can choose any Node.JS platform built framework from the aforementioned list; else you can also take expert guidance from forums and consider the suitable one.