USE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
You may not use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public contents available on this Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, and audio clips (collectively, “Content”) without the prior written consent of Credencys, which may be withheld in its sole discretion.
You will provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this Website. You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content distributed through this Website.You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, seditious, indecent, harassing or threatening.
OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIVITY
In using this Website, you must not:
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libellous, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The link of the third party web site addresses may found on this web site, so we are not responsible for the contents of such sites or whole web site (third party) at all. The Third party web site is not under control of Credencys at all. You at your own risk may access to such other sites via the links contained on this web site.
You are responsible for all activities that may arise or occur to your system or your network during your visit to this Website. You will not disrupt the functioning of this Website or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users’ usage of this Website. Nor may you post, distribute, or redistribute any computer program that damages, detrimentally interferes with, surreptitiously intercepts, or expropriates any system, data, or personal information. You will not tamper, hack, modify, or otherwise corrupt or breach Website security or authentication measures. You will not transmit material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt, or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Website.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website of Credencys makes every effort to ensure that any materials displayed on this website are accurate at the date of publication. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the publication which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position. Credencys hereby expresses disclaims to any representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website.The information provided by Credencys is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute solicitation or any sort of advice.Transmission of information is not intended to, and does not constitute, the formation of any sort of relationship between Credencys and any other party.This website also provides links to other internet sites. Credencys is not responsible for the content of those other sites.This website is provided "AS-IS," and "AS AVAILABLE."
CREDENCYS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT AND/OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CURRENT. CREDENCYS DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
You will indemnify and hold "Credencys.", its directors, officers, employees affiliates, agents, licensors harmless with respect to any claim or demand, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees arising out of (i) your breach of this agreement, including but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. (ii) Your use or misuse of this website.
CHOICE OF LAW AND MANDATORY ARBITRATION