Doodle Collection was conceived as the one stop shop for diaries and notebooks. As an added differentiation, the founders thought about allowing customers the option to create and customize. Originally, they partnered with several individual stores to market the product line in local brick and mortar establishments. To scale up it’s operations and to take its vast collection of diaries to larger market the company required a decent website with an e-commerce portal.
Credencys provided consultancy, engineering and web development services to create Doodle Collection website. With this website, the company can push offers and discounts to customers. The website has helped Doodle expand its operations and the company is registering double digit growth since it went live.
- Doodle streamlines the company’s manufacturing, sale, logistics and after sales
- Users can browse and avail latest deals and offers
- Users can buy directly from the website
- Users can also find location of their nearby stores to collect their diaries in person
- Users can customize their diaries/notebooks
- The Website has helped the company in its transition from brick & mortar to online space where it can compete with other online players on a global scale
- Doodle collection is bringing more business for the company
- The company can now gauge and gather consumer insights easily
- Based on website analytics, marketers can run effective campaigns with increased ROI