Enterprise Mobility today, remains at the top of the list for many organizations. Chief Information Officers now agree that Mobility has become a necessity rather than a choice. Let’s see how Enterprise Mobility has evolved to its current state and what lies ahead.
Did you know?
– 89% of all global IT organizations now support some form of BYOD.
– 43% of smartphone users and 41% of tablet users are not impressed with the corporate mobile apps they use.
– 60% of employees abandon corporate mobile app because of poor experience.
How enterprise mobility is helping organizations?
– Boost profits
– Improve brand loyalty
– Increased productivity
– Enhance communication with stack holders
The road ahead
– Enterprise mobility market will be valued $140 billion by 2020
– The existing spend by enterprises on mobility will grow to 10-12% of the total IT spend by 2020.
– Web-connected devices will cross 30 billion mark by 2020