Start Building Now
Get a working prototype in 15 days
Blueprint is a collaborative workshop with which we transform your ideas into an actionable plan. The agenda is to bring all stakeholders together, discuss requirements and create a plan of action which would take your idea from concept to the market. Blueprint helps in laying technical architecture, UI prototyping, designing mobile app wireframe, budgeting and risk mitigation.START NOW
Break Down Requirements into Tasks
- Our team of consultants will meet you on-site to discuss idea/s or define problem statement/s.
- The team sequentially lists specific requirements based on their agreed priority and proposes respective solution scenarios.
- The team also evaluates your existing systems to assess need for upgrades or maintenance to accommodate new implementation.
Build a Wireframe, Prototype and Roadmap
- Determine user path and build UI/UX specification through interaction diagram and screen flows.
- Define prioritized requirements for building agile MVP recommendations on the full product.
- Draw wireframes, design screen shots and build prototypes (which are clickable).
- Define the risks and mitigation process.
- Develop an implementation, delivery and support roadmap.
Assess Technical Viability and Budget Estimates
- This involves final system and product viability assessment.
- You will get solution architecture and technology stack with trade off analysis (native apps, web application, mobile apps and platforms).
- At this stage you will get to know requirement for Middleware and integration solutions.
- We will also audit and code review any existing apps and/or APIs, execute security analysis and provide recommendations.
- Finally, cost estimates are also produced.
Voila – Blueprint is done! Let’s see what you have got:
- A Clickable Prototype
- Implementation, Delivery and Support Roadmap
- Technical Viability Reports
- Cost Estimates
Blueprint is unlike any other discovery workshop as it introduces you to Credencys’ work approach – which has delivered wow to numerous enterprises. It is crucial to state here that we are not just another prototype design company and our services aren't restricted to mobile app prototyping. As a business development house, we help businesses transform into lean and mean units that are ready to face and beat competition.LET’S BUILD
Decoding Documentation in Agile
People usually misinterpret one of the Agile Manifesto’s declarations “Working Software over Comprehensive Documentation”. Documentation is not a profanity in Agile; all the manifesto says is to restrict it to a bare minimum and not let it become an impediment. The question arises, how to gather and document software requirements in Agile Software Development environment
How to embrace Agile practices
Bringing any change into one’s Organizational Culture is the biggest challenge any company can undertake. This change becomes even more severe for software firms shifting from Waterfall to Agile. The situation is compounded with limited understanding of Agile and Scrum. Amidst all this, finding the right strategy to successful Agile implementation becomes a big undertaking for any organization.
HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SCRUM, KANBAN & SCRUMBAN
Organizations often struggle to choose between Scrum, Kanban and various other frameworks which have been evolving since last one decade. There’s no simple formula; each implementation has its own benefits and challenges. Once you understand all these benefits, you can make selections for your team and perhaps form a project management style of your own.