How RxORGANICS became an e-tailer
RxOrganics is a California based garment manufacturer which uses domestically sourced organic and sustainable textiles for producing its line of Rxmedical, Rxkitchen and Rxmarket apparels. These ‘green’ garments are targeted mainly at the healthcare and hospitality industry. While the company has been in the business since 2009, it was unable to leverage its USP of producing environmentally sustainable products into a full-fledged business due to various physical and technical constraints; the main among which was creating an e-commerce platform.
Credencys offered its consulting, engineering and web development services to create an eCommerce website which helps the organization in managing and showcasing its environmentally-conscious inventory of professional garments. The website development posed a unique challenge of catering to both the B2B and B2C customer base. It also required users to enroll on their institution accounts for getting their respective institution benefits. Credencys resolved all these issues by integrating 3rd party APIs (Webgistix for fulfillment and Stripe for payments) and associating with vendors such as UPS, FedEx and USPS for custom shipping cost calculations.
- Clear classification of Medical, Kitchen and Market range of products.
- Individual customers, wholesale buyers, institutions and non-profit organizations can all transact via this website.
- RxOrganics can offer different price points to its B2C and B2B audience.
- Institutions can avail discounts on bulk buying of products.
- Users can share digital gift vouchers from the website.
- Secure and user friendly online sales channel.
- Customers can now shop and manage their orders online.
- Customers can avail new deals and stay up to date with the offerings.
- Customers can easily manage their orders, feedback and returns.
- The website optimizes product management, invoicing, warehousing and logistics for RxOrganics
- The website also offers a new channel for marketing and customer management.