Start Developing Mobile Application Prototype Now
Blueprint is a workshop from Credencys for Small & Medium Enterprises. With the help of this workshop you can convert your mobile application’s idea into a working prototype. This workshop’s primary agenda is to empower you with the mobility solutions. We encourage you to discuss your business requirements, business processes and critical gaps from which your business is getting affected. Developing scalable and secured mobile applications will help you solve the critical business problems. Credencys will create the plan of action to create the mobile app, build a proof of concept, create the technical architecture, UI Prototyping, Designing mobile apps and wireframe, budget & find out the ways to mitigate the risks.Click Here to Know How
Break Down Requirements into Tasks
- Our team of expert consultants will meet you on site to discuss the ideas and define the objectives to create the mobile application.
- Our team will list down specific requirements based on your priority and critical business processes and provide solution scenarios.
- Our team will evaluate your current system to assess the need for upgrades or maintenance to accommodate the new implementation.
Build a Wireframe, Prototype and Roadmap
- We will determine a user path and build UI/UX specification through interaction diagram and screen flows for the mobile application.
- We will define prioritized requirements for building agile MVP recommendations on the full product.
- We will draw wireframes, Design screenshots & build clickable prototype of the mobile application.
- We will define the risks and mitigation process for the mobility process.
- We will develop an implementation, delivery & support Roadmap for mobility solutions.
Assess Technical Viability and Budget Estimates
- In this phase, we will assess the final system and product viability.
- You will get the Solution Architecture & Technology Stack with Trade off Analysis which includes Native Apps, Web Application, Mobile Apps & Platforms.
- We will inform you about requirement for Middleware & Integration Solutions.
- We will conduct an Audit and review the code of existing apps and APIs, Conduct Comprehensive Security Analysis and provide Recommendations.
- We will present the final Cost Estimates.
Voila – Blueprint is done! Let’s see what you have got:
- A Clickable Prototype
- Implementation, Delivery and Support Roadmap
- Technical Viability Reports
- Cost Estimates
BluePrint is unlike any other Discovery Workshops since it introduces you to Credencys’ work approach. We have delivered highly scalable solutions and provided unmatched services to the numerous enterprises. We do not restrict ourselves at Prototype Designing. We are a full scale Software and Mobile Apps development company which helps businesses to transform themselves into a lean and competitive units and ready to stay ahead of the competition.Let's Build
Decoding Documentation in Agile
People usually misinterpret one of the Agile Manifesto’s declarations “Working Software over Comprehensive Documentation”. Documentation is not a profanity in Agile; all the manifesto says is to restrict it to a bare minimum and not let it become an impediment. The question arises, how to gather and document software requirements in Agile Software Development environment
How to embrace Agile practices
Bringing any change into one’s Organizational Culture is the biggest challenge any company can undertake. This change becomes even more severe for software firms shifting from Waterfall to Agile. The situation is compounded with limited understanding of Agile and Scrum. Amidst all this, finding the right strategy to successful Agile implementation becomes a big undertaking for any organization.
HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SCRUM, KANBAN & SCRUMBAN
Organizations often struggle to choose between Scrum, Kanban and various other frameworks which have been evolving since last one decade. There’s no simple formula; each implementation has its own benefits and challenges. Once you understand all these benefits, you can make selections for your team and perhaps form a project management style of your own.