There are many job opportunities available for React developers. However, a developer needs to be skilled enough to handle the ups and downs of a development project.
To get yourself skilled, you need to follow the React JS tutorial. There are tons of tutorials available online from where you can get React JS training.
You might have heard speculations that it is one of the easiest frameworks to learn, which is true. However, it is also one of the toughest when it comes to mastering it.
To master it, all you need to do is follow these React JS tutorial and practice building the real websites and web applications. Below mentioned courses will help you accelerate your learning process.
Top 8 React JS Tutorial, Courses, Certificates to Follow
Maximilian Schwarzmüller is the tutor of this course. He is truly an expert when it comes to web development. He has taught 200,000+ students through online classes to date. He teaches various programming languages, and this is one of the most sought after courses taught by him.
- This React JS tutorial will help you to start learning React from scratch.
- You’ll receive training for React JS, animations, Redux, Redux Routing, Next.JS basics, and more.
- The course level is intermediate to expert.
- This course will help you to shift from Angular or Vue to React.
- Navigate the software and tools to solve real-life problems.
- Work on hands-on projects as you cover the topics in the course.
- Every topic is filled with a variety of demonstrations and examples.
- Get personal coaching, one-to-one mentoring, and interview prep advice along with the course.
It is a multi-level React JS tutorial. First, it will help you get acquainted with the fundamentals of React such as JSX, component states, and Props object. Then it’ll take you to the intermediate level, which covers topics such as Redux, working with Flux, and working with other intricate elements. Finally, it will confront you with concepts like HOCs, API, external state, and more.
- It provides a guided journey to developers from being a newbie to becoming an expert in React.
- The course is filled with rich study material, videos, exercises, quizzes, and more.
- It emphasizes both the conceptual as well as the practical aspect of the framework.
This course will help you to learn not only React JS but also Bootstrap, React Native, and server-side development. The course is filled with projects and practical exams through which you can learn the framework by implementing.
- This course will help you become a full-stack developer with React as the primary front-end framework.
- Learning with the Coursera community gives you a unique experience.
This is one of the few courses available on Udemy that has 85,000+ student enrolments. The trainer of this course is Stephan Grider, who is a proclaimed web developer by many corporations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- This course teaches you to master the fundamentals of React and Redux by building apps with Webpack, ES6, and React Router.
- The course will break down complicated topics into easier terms that will make it effortless to apprehend.
Taught by Andrew Mead, This React JS tutorial will help you to develop and launch React web apps using React v16, React Router v4, Redux, and Webpack.
- Finishing this course will lead you to become an expert on React, React Router, and Redux.
- The trainer answers every question almost instantly.
Once you finish the above course, you can start with this advanced-level course, which gives you an intermediate understanding of Redux and Advance understanding of React. It will help you to excel in concepts like Testing, Middlewares, HOC’s, Authentication, and Deployment.
- This course will help you learn to develop scalable APIs with authentication using Mongo, Express, and Python.
- You’ll learn to set up testing environments using Chai and Mocha.
- It will help you create Redux middleware from scratch and debunk what goes behind the scenes.
This course helps you master GraphQL by developing React and Node. Similar to React, GraphQL was also developed by Facebook. It acts as an alternative to REST and other ad-hoc web service architectures.
- You’ll learn the fundamentals behind structuring GraphQL servers.
- Understand and learn the differences between Relay and Apollo.
- Know everything about Apollo Data, Authentication, and Integration with React.
- Understand how to develop servers that can be used with both React Native and React.
- Learn to integrate React Router with GraphQL.
Alright. So, this was the list of my favorite React JS tutorials available online. Apart from these, there are many other courses as well, which can make you an expert on React.
Gaining extra competency on React from these courses will help you get more visibility among the companies looking to hire React JS developers.
1) Is React JS easy to learn?
2) What is the best way to learn React JS?
If you’re a beginner, then the first thing you should do is to enroll for React JS basics class and then practice as many scenarios and functionalities as possible.
3) What should I know before I learn React JS?
4) How hard is it to learn React JS?
React JS is one of the easiest libraries to learn among all JS libraries. However, if you already know enough of React JS and looking forward to becoming an expert, then it would be slightly tough for you.
5) Is React JS really worth learning, or is it just a fad?
It’s worth it. React has been widely adopted by many popular websites such as Netflix, Airbnb, and more. Unline other JS frameworks, learning React will open your doors to become a mobile app developer.