VDB – Virtual Diamond Bourse is an online application owned by VDB Systems, India which has been present in the diamond trading and jewelry industry since last three decades. The company recognized that though traders were able to research pricing, demand and find out what kind of inventory is available in the market, there wasn’t any platform which would connect buyers with the specific sellers or vice versa. This laid the foundation for VDB and it eventually became a mobile platform offering brokers a better management for connecting sellers and traders online, across the globe.
Acting on the requirements laid by VDB systems, Credencys offered its consultancy, design, engineering, web development and mobile development services to create VDB mobile applications for both Android and iOS along with a website portal. The application development involved creating several custom UI controls for maneuvering through data heavy listings of diamond stocks. Credencys also developed an intelligent back-end matching engine that matches the stocks in the market to give insights and information to the matching users.
- The system matches demands for certified and uncertified diamonds with available stocks.
- Listing based on detailed specifications.
- Matching listings are view-able in USD or any other global currency.
- Instant responses from prospective buyers or sellers by Chat, SMS, WhatsApp, email or phone.
- Users can create groups online and follow group trading activity.
- Users can create and study their market trends.
- A free, user-friendly interface to manage diamond stocks and demands.
- Networking: traders can connect with other traders or get more of leads for their business.
- Intelligent matches for stock and demand offers higher business efficiency vis-à-vis conventional manual search and business networking.
- Faster stock management ensures increased ROI.
- Better market insights.